At Hollydale we have the expectation that all children from Reception to Year 6 should wear school uniform.
The school uniform consists of:
- Red or white polo shirt bearing the Hollydale logo
- White sweatshirt bearing the Hollydale logo
- Green jumper/cardigan bearing the Hollydale logo
- Grey trousers or optional knee-length grey skirt for girls
- Black shoes, trainers may not be worn.
- Grey shorts
- Red or green check gingham dress
- Black shorts (not football shorts) and white t-shirt (t-shirts available with Hollydale logo)
- Trainers for outside P.E.
- A tracksuit or jogging bottoms can be worn in cold weather for outdoor P.E.